Sunday 9 November 2014

0

Sunday Swatchday| Top 5 Lipsticks High end and Drugstore


I wanted to share with you my top five lipsticks. On a general basis I tend to go for more drugstore, I guess this is to do with the fact I don't have the money to splash out on a £14 Mac lipstick. Maybe when I am earning a bit more I will go back to high end but for now I am a drugstore fan. 
 Here are my top picks and one sneaky high end.  I love lipsticks and as you can tell I am an avid lover of a nude, I love pairing all these nudes with barry m lipgloss in Toffee. I am sure everyone has this lipgloss it is gorgeous.





I am a big fan of the new L'oreal Color riche lipsticks, I have two which are Evas nude and Cheryls nude. Both are beautiful and smell very much like mac lipsticks and have a high quality finish to them. I decided this Autumn/Winter to go for a more stronger colour so last week I picked up Cherries in the Snow by Rimmel and I have fallen in Love with it. It is beautiful to apply and has that pinky/red colour so it isn't as strong as a true red. I have chosen to put my old love in here which is YSL's Rouge Volupte  in number 1.  This cost me £20 which  is the most I have EVER paid for a lipstick!!!

I have also popped in  another lipstick by Rimmel which is called Nude Attitude. I like this lipstick to mute down brighter lipsticks or paired with Barry m's Toffee lipgloss. The finish of this lipstick is very drying so I like to use a lip balm and lipgloss with it.

I would love to know some suggestions on any good nude's or any brights that may suit a more pale complexion?
I apologise for the poor quality photos, I am using my phone as I don't have a camera yet. If anyone has any suggestions on good cameras (that are less than the £300 mark) for blogging it would be very much appreciated.





Much love

Natasha 
xxx















































0 comments:

Post a Comment